View the website in Vertical mode on Mobile
Portugal Golden Visa Program
Portugal’s golden visa program is a five year residency-by-investment program for non-EU nationals that leads to Portuguese citizenship. It is Europe's most successful residency-by-investment program.
Residency can be granted to not only the main applicant but immediate family members. Golden Visa allows one to have free entry and movement throughout the Schengen Area (26 European countries).
Recipients only need to spend seven days in the first year and 14 days in subsequent years in Portugal (consecutively or non-consecutively). With Golden Visa, one has the option to become a non-habitual resident of Portugal and pay little or no tax for 10 years.
"Portugal offers a high quality of life and high level of security, an international quality healthcare system, and access to excellent international and Portuguese schools and universities."
About the Program
- Five-year path to Portuguese citizenship by virtue of residency.
- Visa-free travel within the Schengen Area and the right to live, work, and study in Portugal.
- Low physical presence requirement.
- Attractive taxation system (non-habitual resident).
- Portuguese citizenship offers visa-free travel to 186 countries around the world with e TA required only for USA travel.
To register your interest, please send an email to: email@example.com