View the website in Vertical mode on Mobile
The Cyprus Fast Track Permanent Residency Permit grants a non-EU national the right to permanently reside in Cyprus with no renewal requirements, as long as the investment is maintained. Investment threshold is a minimum three hundred thousand euros in either a real estate, a business or a licensed and regulated alternative investment fund (AIF).
We offer both regulated and unregulated financial products, which are highly focused investments designed to meet all of the requirements pursuant to the Cypriot program whilst seeking to provide a stable rate of return.
"Saratoga Capital’s Cyprus offering is focused on unlisted SMEs / mid-caps centred on production and services, with promising potential for long-term growth."
About the Program
Cyprus is known as a highly attractive European “on-shore” tax regime. The country has been commended for the stability of its tax law, the consistency in interpreting its tax legislation and its low tax and VAT rates.
Investment monetary thresholds are a minimum of EUR 300,000. There is an additional requirement in terms of demonstrating an annual income of at least EUR 30,000 originating from abroad. Participants need not show income in Cyprus.
- Once granted, the Cyprus permanent residency permit covers the whole family.
- The residency permit is permanent for as long as the investment is maintained.
- The permanent residency permit lifts travel restrictions and elaborate visa requirements across the EU, thus facilitating easier access to the Schengen zone.
- Attractive taxation system.
- No requirement to maintain a continual physical presence.
To register your interest, please send an email to: email@example.com